The 2011 PrimeTime Sports Cup Championship offers outstanding competition, premium game fields, and many activities to make it a wonderful family event in addition to a great soccer tournament. The 2011 Cup Championship will be located in Carrollton, Texas, and games will be played May 13-15, 2011 at McInnish Sports Complex.
This is an invitational tournament. Teams must qualify for this tournament through Cup Qualifying tournaments or through an At-Large Bid. For more information on how to qualify for this tournament, please see " How to Qualify for 2011 Cup Championship"
How To Qualify
Teams can qualify for the 2011 PrimeTime Sports Cup Championship Tournament in two different ways:
- Qualifier Tournaments PrimeTime Sports will host qualifying tournaments throughout the year, which are identified on the Cup Qualifier Tournament Calendar page. In a Cup Qualifier, the top three finishing teams in each division automatically qualify for the Cup Championship
- At-Large Invitations. While most teams will enter the 2010 PrimeTime Sports Cup Championship tournament through our qualification process, we will extend a few At-Large Invitations to deserving teams. The At-Large Invitations are intended to maintain the competitive level of the tournament and expand the geographic diversity. If you would like any of your teams to be considered for an At-Large Invitation, please complete the Request for Cup Championship At-Large Invitation.
The Entry Fee for the 2011 Cup Championship is based on age group as follows:
- Under 8 Recreational and Under 10 Recreational - $375
- Under 7 Academy through Under 8 Academy - $375
- Under 8 (9v9) Academy - $425
- Under 9 Academy through Under 10 Academy - $425 Under 11 through Under 14 Recreational and Competitive - $475
- Under 15 through Under 19 Recreational and Competitive - $550
- A four-game minimum, with much of the field playing 5 games
- All games will be regulation in length. NO MINI-GAMES
- Separate skill divisions for Recreational, Academy, and Competitive
- We accept teams from all outdoor, USSF-member organizations including AYSO, US Club Soccer, SDL, and all USYS state associations (examples: NTSSA, PAL, STYSA, OSA, etc.)