It is always time to play Prime Time....
as we offer tournaments year round. Our unique scheduling offers four separate tournament seasons:
- Fall Challenge (September, October, November)
- Winter Blast (December, January, February)
- Spring Shootout (March, April, May)
- Summer Hoops Tour (June and July)
We offer a multiple tournament discount for each tournament season. Each season also offers qualifying opportunities for the National Tournament, through qualifying tournaments and Qualifying Points. Visit our National Tournament page for more information.
The focus of our tournaments is to create outstanding playing opportunities for the teams and players entered. Compare our features to other tournaments:
- Our summer tournaments have a 5 game minimum, while the fall, winter and spring tournaments have a 3 game guarantee.
- A regulation clock is used for all games.
- We only employ officials certified by the state organization for basketball officials.
- We provide individual and team awards for at least 3 places in all divisions.
- We offer online registration.
- We provide a liability insurance policy, while other organizations charge your team an additional fee.
- We always have a person from our management team present at a tournament site - you'll never hear: It's the local director's problem
While some tournaments use a running clock and non-certified officials to reduce costs, we strongly feel that a regulation clock and quality officials are the cornerstones of an outstanding event.
If you would like to be included on our mailing list for Basketball Tournament announcements, please complete the Information Request Form on the Contact Page.